Thursday, February 25, 2010

Out of the Mouths of my Babies!


Kayla (age 5): Conversation I overheard Kayla having with her sister... "The only place you can pick your nose is in the bathroom; because that's where mommy can't see you take your 'burger' out!"





Kenzie (at age 4): My husband and I were sitting outside on our deck one Summer evening, enjoying the company of our neighbors when the more sensible of our 3 children comes outside sobbing and looking completely defeated. After calming her down enough to understand her she finally tells us "I am not pretty! I have flat hair and I really really really need the BUMP IT!" She had apparently just watched the commercial for this hair accessory and was devastated to realize she had flat hair and that only big hair was considered "fashiony"!



Juliann (at age 5): Juliann comes home from Pre-K one day all proud and informs me she is a TROPHY! "A trophy?", I ask. "Yes, Christopher and Luke are going to have a race tomorrow at school and whoever wins gets ME, a trophy!" Needless to say, this sent me into a fit of giggles.


1 comment: